Do I need an appointment?
We would love it if you made an appointment on so we can make sure to have space & a stylist available for you. YDBN is excited to share our unique, authentic bridal experience you & your guests. However, you are always welcome to stop in & take a look & we will help you in any way we can.
How long is an appointment?
Typically a bridal or maids appointment is 90 minutes long. Some people decide a little faster & some take a little longer, everyone has their own process. We will never rush you through making a decision!
How many guests should I bring?
Deciding who to bring with you to your bridal appointment can be tough, but we think it’s best to keep it simple: bring the people you cannot make this decision without! When booking an appointment we will ask how many people you are bringing with you, so we can make sure to have enough seating for your guests. To be the most comfortable in our space we would suggest no more than 8 guests.
COVID-19 Update – We ask that bridal appointments bring 3 guests or less & alterations appointments come alone or bring maximum one guest.
What sizes do you carry?
All of our designers have sizing ranging between 00-32w. Our in-store gowns, whether bridal or bridesmaids, are samples from which we’ll order from. Most of the samples in our shop are a bridal size 12-20. We have all the tips & tricks to help you get a close vision of what you will look like on your wedding day, & can even walk you through custom options to make sure you’re comfortable with the process. When ordering your dress, we measure you to order your closest fit, & you get to choose the color & size.
When do I need to order my wedding dress?
On average wedding dresses take 5-6 months to ship. We then like to have around 3 months before your wedding to do alterations. So ideally we’d like to be placing a wedding dress order 8-9 months before your wedding date. If this timeline isn’t a possibility definitely stop in the store or give us a call & we can talk about possible options.
Most designers have stock or rush options. We also have a small collection of gowns we would be willing to sell off-the-rack.
When should I order bridesmaids dresses?
Bridesmaids dresses take 3-4 months to order in & then we’d like 1-2 months before the wedding date for any possible alterations. We place our bridesmaids dress orders once we have received measurements & payment from everyone in the group to ensure they are delivered together & all dresses are in the same dye lot.
What if I have bridesmaids from out of state?
Easy! This is a common occurrence. If anyone is not able to come into the store & be measured they simply call us with their measurements & we’ll discuss by phone, based on that designers size chart where they may fall in order to best chose a size based on these measurements. Once the dresses come in your out of state bridesmaid can choose to have her dress shipped directly to her & do any alterations closer to home!
What are my payment options?
We require 70% down to order your gown. The remainder 30% is due upon shipment. Remember, we’re special ordering for you in your desired size/color/custom request.
Bridesmaids are required to pay 50% to order & the remainder payment is due prior to alterations.
We offer 12 months interest free financing with nothing down.
Do you offer men’s attire?
We coordinate the latest looks & coordinating colors right next door at our sister store, Halberstadt’s on Broadway -book your appointment today & let the experts begin planning for your big day!
We also have a 2nd ND location in Bismarck for our out-of-town parties.